Monday, July 4, 2011

Teacher or Student?

So this June I have been taking a summer course for my technology concentration. Thankfully I have only 3 classes left! WOO-HOO! I had originally registered for 2 June classes but ended up dropping one because I was stressed that it was going to be way TOO MUCH to deal with considering I was going to Florida for 8 days. In a way I wish I would have taken two just to have them done but oh well, it makes no sense to worry over spilt milk. 


Anyways...to the point. So my class hasn't really been that hard but there is a 300 point project due at the very end. I have tried to stay on top of things and work ahead so I got my project submitted Friday and it's not even due until this coming Friday. I login to my email Saturday morning and my professor has sent me an email saying that the URL to my website is incorrect and that my videos are not on my website. I was freaking out because all of that was correct when I submitted my WORD document. So of course I send her an email and she replies a few minutes later saying that she was also confused and had sent the email to the wrong person! I was like OMG! How can you send emails like that out to the wrong person concerning a 300 point project? Seriously? I mean this is a GRADUATE CLASS...it is extremely important, not to mention it is just a 5 week class. Ugh, I get so irritated with some of my professors in these graduate classes. It all seems to be a huge waste of time. The only classes that I feel I learn anything in are my technology classes...the rest have been nothing but BUSY work. Professors continue to do the same thing, semester after semester. Writing a research paper is not helping me become a better teacher! Well, I have I have complained enough. I had to get that off my chest though. I am going to post a blog about our Florida trip soon...just haven't sit down at the computer without an assignment to work on in the last couple of weeks and m laptop is about to go dead as I type this! I hope everything has a great 4th of July!

No comments: