Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BoReD!

Today I am subbing at the primary center in a first grade classroom. I was originally suppose to do an ESS make up day today but yesterday I was pulled to sub for Ms. Gregory and I knew she probably wouldnt be back today so I pretty much volunteered to sub in here again. Her class is really good and I know their schedule so I figured I might as well be in here. Plus, I get to do 2 ESS make up days in April to make up for yesterday and today which is more money for me! I am loving working everyday...I mean, dont get me wrong, I love to stay home with the girls but is great to be making some good money these days. I am making way more than I anticipated on making when I started subbing so hopefully I wont have to work this summer. I just wish I could find a job for next fall so then I wouldnt have to worry about that! There I go...worrying about the job situation again...I am beginning to think it is totally impossible to NOT worry about it. So as for that...nothing new is really going on. My life basically consists of the same thing every week. I go to work, spend time with the girlies and that is about it really. Tonight I am making spagetti and my mom is coming over for supper. It has been awhile since I cooked for the family. We have been going out moms more lately...it is nice to get out of the house. I cant wait till it warms up and the girls can play outside everyday. I know how much they love being outside. I am thinking about getting them a playhouse once school gets out and I am at home with them more. I was wanting to get it for their birthday but since that is so late in the summer I want to get it early so they can play with it all summer long. I also want to get them a sand box but I am worried they might want to eat the sand. One of those plastic picnic tables is also going to be necessary because I have a feeling we will be having lunch outside alot. I hope they like to go swimming because that is also something I plan on doing with them once it gets warm. I have so much I want to do this summer, I just cant wait! It seems like winter lasts forever these days! Im hoping by spring break the weather will be a lot nicer out. It has finally warmed up a little bit today. I think the kids will get to go out for recess which will be nice and hopefully Im right and I dont have duty! I mean, its warmer but not warm enough for me! It has to be at least 70 degrees outside for me to want to go outside and actually stay out. Well I guess its time for me to get to my last reading group for the day. Until next time...

No comments: