Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why?

Why is everybody so worried about me having a boyfriend or dating? It seems like everybody has been on my case lately and I just dont understand. I am not concerned with it so why is everybody else? Just because I dont get out much and I am at home so much does not mean that there is something wrong with me...I like my new house, so I like to spend time at home and guys are nothing but a headache. Im tired of putting myself out there and getting hurt over and over again. When it is time for me to find a guy I will, but I am not in a hurry! I do joke around with my friends and ask them if they know any good single guys but Im not really concerned if I date or not. Things happen when they are meant to happen. Anyways, enough of my ranting and raving. Life is good and that is all that matters right now. I am extremely content with how everything is going...even though I am always worried about the job situation which I need to stop stressing over because that is obviously not getting me anywhere! I just hope that saying is true, "good things happen to those who wait." I have a great family, great friends, and everything else in life is also great, so why worry? It is better to live in the present than the past or worry about the future...there are somethings in life that we cant change. Well I have a lot more to say but Ill have to do that later...maybe tonight if I get time. Until next time...

No comments: