Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break is Almost HERE!

Well, it is official...spring break is almost here...only 7 more hours! I am excited for spring break but then again I am kind of bummed because I dont get paid for all those days off :( Oh well though, it will be nice to do some relaxing and get some things accomplished at home. The girls are going to Jon's this weekend, so Saturday I am going to Lebanon with Aunt Lynn to buy some shrubs and trees for my yard. I am so excited to finally get some landscaping done this week. It will definitely improve the looks of the outside of my house. I also want to get a few pots to plant some flowers in and a flag to put up outside. I just hope the weather is better next week. It will stink if it rains all week! We also have two birthday parties to attend this coming week which is exciting. I need to go buy some gifts sometime this weekend...probably when I make a trip to the grocery store. Well, I need to get back to work. Until next time...

No comments: