Sunday, May 17, 2009

Church

So lately I have been thinking about church quite often. I go every once in awhile, but not every Sunday like I should. I really would like a new church to go too. Now, don't get me wrong...there is nothing wrong with the church I attend, its just that it is always the same repetitive thing and there is not a very large crowd of young people who attend this church. I would love a local church. I do not want to drive 30 minutes for church, especially if I find a church that has a lot of activities and things to be involved in. I would love a church that has a nursery so that I could actually pay attention during the service because my kiddos are absolutely wild during church. So, I guess I also need a church where people wont stare at me and think, "Gosh, you need to do something with those kids!" So, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

I was reading Paige's blog today and she had the most awesome quote on her blog. "Maybe when the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." This quote is so true! And as bad as I hate to admit it I am guilty of looking at the closed door for way too long. Jon and I have been separated for over a year now and I still find myself looking at that closed door. Not because I want him back because I do not but because I can't forgive him. I don't want to dwell on the past but I am clueless as how to move on with the future. ...

No comments: