Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Long Long Long TIME!

WOW! I had no idea it has been almost a year since I have logged in to update my blog. I guess that goes to show how busy I have been lately. So what have I been up to for the past year? Well, I started my masters degree program last May and I had originally planned on taking it slow but once I got started I got the graduation fever so I haven't take a break. I took three classes last summer, 1 in the fall, 1 during winter term, and I'm currently finishing up2 this week...but on the bright side I only have 4 more classes to go! YAH! It feels good to almost be finished but it it sure will be a busy next 7 months till I am finished! I can say this for sure, "I will NEVER take another class as long as I live!" Don't get me wrong, having a college degree is very important but after 13 years of grade school, 5 1/2 years to get my bachelors, then another year and a half to get my masters I am SPENT! And I mean that emotionally, physically, and financially! It wouldnt be so bad if the state helped pay for your masters considering they are the ones that require it but oh well...no point in fussing about something that can't be fixed anytime soon!

The girls are getting so big. They will be 4 in July and boy has it been a long 4 years with so much going on. Back in March I registered them for preschool so hopefully the preschool class will receive their funding so that the girls can go. I think it will be good for them to be with other kids for a change. If all goes as planned I am going to put them in different classrooms...I think that is best and my family agrees. They recently started attending gymnastics at Total Cheer. They seem to really like it. I was amazed at how good they were the first night we went. Zoie acted up one night but since then she has been good. Not getting a popsicle like the rest of the kids really threw her for a loop! LOL.

School gets out in 15 days! We just began testing this week. The school year has flew by it seems. I am anxious for summer break because we are taking the girls to Disney World! We are going to be gone 7 nights...shew I will need a vacation from my vacation. Jon and his family are meeting us in Florida on June 17th and the girls are staying with them for several more days so really they are getting a 2 week Disney vacation. I'm worried that might be too long for them to be gone like that but it does save them from driving to and from Florida twice which makes me more comfortable with the situation. You gotta do what you gotta do... Me, Mom, Rachel, and the girls are going as well as My Aunt Lynn, Gina, her girls, Amy, and her daughter Korie so it should be quite interesting. We are staying in two seperate condos. We got a 3 bedroom, 2 bath for only $450 for 5 of the 7 nights. We are going to stop and spend the night on the way down and we are trying to add one more night to our condo stay because we changed our mind about staying another night to meet Jon and them after we had booked. Oh well though, it will all work out. I never knew how expensive a Disney vacation could cost. If you are planning to go you better start saving ASAP! The price of the park tickets are enough said...$70 something for a 3 year old! Seriously?!? The memories will be well worth the money though.

As for my relationship status, I am now in a relationship with Brian, 4 months and counting! I couldn't be happier! It was wierd how it all came about because we went out back last August and we werent interested in each other at all! He is a great guy and I hope things continue on the path that they are on right now. I will have to post pics later!

Well I think I have written enough for now, I will try to log on more often and update. It's just one of those things I forget about easily! Until next time...

No comments: