Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just a Random Blog

I haven't written a blog in a few days so while sitting here bored at the high school I thought I would use my time wisely and write a new blog. Unfortunately I have nothing important to write about...go figure! Life has been good lately. This weekend I went on a date...Red Lobster and a movie. It was really good and I also had a good time. I also picked the girls up some shoes for the summer/fall that I found on sale at Dillards. I got them for $10.50 a pair and they are Stride Rite so I thought that was a great deal. Sunday night was an awful night for sleep. I had a hard time getting one of the girls to go to bed...she was so mad for some reason. She even hit me in the eye with a sippy cup! The other one went to sleep with no problem but I have no idea how she slept through such a fit! Luckily the past two nights have been better. Monday night they went to sleep with no problem...I even went to bed when they did because I was so tired. Last night was okay too. Zoie started to get a little fussy and has this problem with throwing herself down onto the bed...no matter what is in her path which just happened to be my lip which she busted. I picked her up and laid her on the pillow and surprisingly she went right to sleep. It is like they have to be touching me in order to go to sleep these days so I normally have one on each side of me. So after the busted lip they both fell asleep and slept good all night! YAH! It is always a little rough for a few days after they have been to Jon's for the weekend. They seem to have a hard time adjusting to being back at home. I would really like to know how they get them to sleep??? I was dreading being at the high school today more than anything. I want to be home with the girls. I think the next opportunity I get to be at home on Wednesday I am going to take it so I can get in a little QT with the girls. Well I am going to do a little reading. Until next time...

No comments: