Monday, February 2, 2009

The Beginning to A LONG Week!

Well, the weekend finally came to an end! I am sad that it is over but excited that I will be working so much this week because I could definitely use a good paycheck. I was glad to wake up this morning to no snow or ice! I am really hoping for no snow days believe it or not because last week I lost 2 work days :( Today I am subbing at the high school for Coach Bonds. It is going good so far but it is only second period haha. Tomorrow I start my new ESS position thanks to Samantha (Thank you so much). She has taken over a classroom for the rest of the year so they had to replace her ESS position and thankfully they asked me to do it. It pays way more than subbing plus it gives me three guaranteed days a week then I have ABC room on Friday so now I have 4 guaranteed days! I am super excited. This week I have already got my extra day scheduled so I will be putting in a full 5 days this week. I cant wait to get my next paycheck. Im figuring if we dont have too many more snow/ice days that I will be able to pay up my house payment for the summer months incase I dont get a part-time job or I get a job that doesnt pay too much. That will really take some stress off of me! Im nervous about starting my ESS job tomorrow but I am ready!

The weekend went extremely well. Friday night the twins got their first haircut! (I will post pictures when I get home) Kristen brought Avaree and Baylee over and they played. The girls did so good, I was very proud. Z went first and did not cry or anything. E was very curious as to what was going on but I think watching Z get her hair cut first probably eased her mind. She also did great and didnt make a peep. Kristen was very fast and even shaped up their hair while also getting rid of the dreadful mullet! They may look like little boys but at least they dont look like little Joe Dirts now. LOL. Saturday we just hung out at the house all day until around 5 that afternoon. Then I took the twins out to my moms and I went to BG with Jessica to meet up with Kirby for a late dinner. It was so good and we had a lot of fun. Of course we went to O'Charleys...my favorite! Sunday I woke up with a horrible sore throat, I couldnt even swallow. Mom took the twins to church with her and instead of bringing them back home she just went ahead and took them out to Lana's for the afternoon because I felt so bad and was still laying down. They spent the afternoon with Jon because he didnt get them last Tuesday because of the bad weather. I decided to go ahead and get up because the twins were in desperate need of new shoes so my granny and I went to BG. I went in every shoe store in the mall and finally ended back at Finish Line. I got the girls Nike Shox which are very cute. We were going to get them a pair of the Elmo New Balance also because they were on sale for $20 but they only had one size 5...go figure. Unfortunately the Children's Place was not having the same sale as they were last weekend so we didnt buy any clothes at the mall. We also went to Shoe Carnival but they had nothing. Toys R Us is where we did some serious shopping. They had some outfits buy one get one half off so we got a few of those then we got some other outfits that were like $5.99 for each piece which I didnt think was bad. They got several new summer outfits. I am very pleased with their summer wardrobe so far. We also went to Walmart because my grandma wanted to get two potty chairs like I bought last weekend. While at Walmart I loaded up on some play clothes...you just cant beat the $3.50 table at Walmart for everyday play clothes...the girls get those for every season. After a long day of shopping we ran through KFC drive-thru and picked me up some dinner then headed back home. I was so worried that I would wake up with an awful sore throat but luckily I didnt this morning. I took a few tylenol as soon as I got up and I feel great actually...except for the fact that Im so thirsty! Well I guess that is all for now. I may blog again later. Until next time...

1 comment:

Ivana Clay said...

Sounds like you got some good stuff out shopping! I love the outfits from Walmart too. They are great play clothes. But I am a little mad that some of that stuff is going up to 5 bucks! :) We got Kyndall some of the shox from Finish line too. Are they the pink and brown ones?


That sale is the first weekend in March if you are interested in going. There is usually a ton of good stuff there. But it will be all spring/summer, so not sure if you already have all you need for those seasons or not.

Glad you are feeling better. Have fun with your new position at ACPC. I still have my fingers crossed that you and Sam get full time teaching positions this fall. :)