Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Talks: First Day of ESS

Well my first day of ESS has not been what I expected because I got pulled from ESS to sub for a first grade teacher who was feeling sick and had to go home :( I did, however, get to have my first group this morning so at least I got a start on it. The first group is 30 minutes long and the rest of them are 20 minutes each. Luckily tomorrow I get to make up today so I got to cancel my sub day at the high school! I am so happy because after yesterday I did not want to go back over there! I just hate it. I am scheduled there next Wednesday...I hope it goes better than the last couple of times I have had to sub there. Im going to stick it out because I need the money but I dont know if I will schedule anymore days there. I guess it depends on how desperate I am for sub days. At least I will get to make up ESS tomorrow and I'll make the money that I soooo need to make! It has started snowing a little out but I am hoping that it doesnt amount to anything because I dont want to miss any school this week. My throat is hurting again today. I think Im going to break down and take the z-pac because I dont think it is going to go away on its own and I dont want to be sick and missing work. Today I have to take the girls to their wic appointment. I dread going up there...especially if the lady who did my wic last time I took the girls up there does it this time....she was so slow and the girls were so ready to go home. It was like she was just trying to waste time for who knows what reason. Oh I almost forgot that I went to file taxes with my lovely ex-Jon lol NOT. Anyways, I SURVIVED! I was expecting we would get in a big argument but surprisingly we didnt argue too much. Ive got to work on my smart comments that I cant seem to stop saying when I talk to him. Im going to start trying to be a little nicer, but it is really hard when you dislike someone so much. Im glad to have all that over with because it was really stressing me out! I get too stressed but I just cant help it....Im a worry wart! Well thats all for now. Until next time...

No comments: