Monday, February 2, 2009

WARNING- HIGH SCHOOL STINKS

This is a warning that NO ONE should sub at the high school. They are rude, obnoxious, inconsiderate children that will drive you insane! I officially subbed for the worst class ever! So if anyone is planning on substituting in the near future, do not answer the phone if the high school calls! I am really thinking about not subbing here anymore except for the days that I have already been scheduled. Ugh, thank goodness I am now in a good class! I would honestly rather sub at the primary center where I have to do a full days worth of work than set over here and be annoyed all day!

1 comment:

Ivana Clay said...

UUGGGHHH, I feel for ya! I am sure a lot of the kids can be a pain in the butt. I don't ever remember being as disrespectful as some of the teenagers act nowadays. Sounds like some of their parents need to remind them to respect their teachers and adults! Sorry you had a rough day. :)