Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Minute to Blog

I have a few minutes to kill so I thought I would write another blog. As you can tell I have more time for blogs now that I have dropped one of the classes I was teaching. It is nice to relax for awhile now. I have been working my butt off on my unit for 5 weeks! I cant believe that it lasted that long and I was only suppose to do 2 solo weeks. WOW. Anyways. Nothing new here I guess...just working on my TWS that I want to get finished ASAP. I am so ready to have it finished so I dont have to worry with it anymore. Next week I go back to WKU, which is awesome because that means I only have a 2 day school week because of election day. That will be so nice. I do hate going to my EDU 489 class though, it is so pointless. Everything we do could easily be done online. Well I gotta go for a few. Ill blog again in a little while. Until next time...

No comments: