Monday, October 27, 2008

Just a minute to BLOG

My date Friday was absolutely GREAT! He showed up to pick me up with a red rose! How sweet!? He drove all the way back to town just to pick me up so I didnt have to drive to BG for the second time. So he had to drive to Scottsville 3 times on Friday! WOW. We went out to eat with Chelsey and Kelly then we went to the movies and watched Quarantine. We were going to see Saw V but of course, it was sold out. Go figure. Well last night I checked my email around 9:30 and I got an email from my WKU supervisor and she is coming to KTIP me on TUESDAY! I was totally freaking out, so after I got back from BG this morning I came to school to get things ready. Luckily by 7th period I had my copies made and my KTIP lesson plan written. I feel so relieved! I am ready to get it over with now, I always get so nervous before she comes and then I normally do fine. Thank goodness though, I only have one KTIP left after this one I think. Plus a video but that is not a big deal at all. Well its time to go. Until next time...

No comments: