Monday, October 13, 2008

FALL BREAK

Well, fall break has officially came to an end. I am at school today...without the kiddos though. We had to have a professional development day....which totally sucks. This day could not possibly go any slower. So my fall break was okay. I really didnt do a lot of anything. I painted my hutch black and it looks great. I also got a new kitchen table which really looks good with the new black hutch. I spent a lot of time with the girls. I actually stayed home all weekend with them. They have not been sleeping in their beds all night....but I am kind of getting use to them sleeping with me. I laid down last night and couldnt go to sleep till one of them woke up and got in the bed with me. I probably shouldnt be letting them do that but oh well. They are only little once. I am still talking to Will. Not sure how that is going to go. He is very different from all of the other guys that I have dated. He is a little weird at times but he is so cute. I am definitely not trying to rush things though. I just dont really want too. I dont even know if I am in the mood for a boyfriend at this time in my life. Thats strange because normally I want one so bad lol. I still miss Corey. I dont know why I was so crazy about him but I was and stll am sorta. Maybe that will fade over time. Well I could type much more but I have things I need to do. Until next time...

No comments: