Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just a Minute to Blog

I have a few minutes to kill some time so I thought I would write a quick blog. Today is Thursday...thank goodness! Actually it is my last day of school for the week. Tomorrow I have to go to WKU to do my data analysis for my TWS. I am so ready to get that part of my TWS over with. It will be such a great relief. Once that is finished I am going to get it all in order so I can be completely done with it! Today is the Sadie Hawkin's dance at school. I am going to chaperone so I wore some cowboy boots, jeans, and a button up plaid shirt. The girls are with Uncle today lol. So I guess Ill go home and do some laundry, etc. once the dance is over. Tomorrow night Will and I are going to see Saw V. I am so excited. I absolutely love scary movies. Not sure where we are going to eat or anything but anyways. I cant believe that Clarissa and I have still not spoke. I really thought she would have acquired some sense by now but I guess not. Apparently Luc is renting part of the garage where Dave's Truck service or whatever it was called, use to be. Well Dana's car is there every night lol. I think that is hilarious. Then Clarissa's car was there the other night. Oh me, oh my...I guess she will never learn. One day she will look back and regret it but until then I guess she can continue to live her miserable life, sitting at home doing nothing because she is a freaking idiot. Ugh. Dumb people get on m nerves! Well until next time...

No comments: