Monday, October 20, 2008

Lately

Gosh, I was so excited about today. Some other teachers and I won a prize at a faculty meeting the other day and we were suppose to go to Raffertys today for lunch but of course, one of the teachers is absent! Go figure. That really stinks, maybe we will get to go another day this week though, I sure hope so. Other than that things are going good. I started filling out an application this week, looks like it may take me forever, considering all of the questions that it asks. Im going to download and print some from other school districts during planning today and get those sent in. I had a great weekend shopping with my grandma on Saturday. We got a lot of christmas stuff for the girls and some new clothes, etc. I cant wait till Christmas. This one is going to be great...especially since I dont have to celebrate it with an asshole this year! I am so ready for student teaching to be over with. Im ready to have a job that actually pays. That will be fantastic. Well, its time to get back to work, until next time...

No comments: