Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Break

I am so ready for fall break! This week is going by so slow...I guess because I am so anxious to have a week off for fall break! I was going to go to the big mustang thing at BB this weekend with Chelsey and Kelly but Im not going to do that now. Saturday, Samantha and I are going to BG. I am so excited...we have not hung out in forever. We are going to go "top" shopping lol...and Im sure we will make a stop at O'Charleys for lunch. I am going to try to do some house cleaning and relaxing this weekend. Im usually on the go so much that I get nothing done on the weekends when the girls are with their father. So other than shopping I dont have any other plans as of today. I can not wait to have a week off though! It will be so nice not to have to put on dress clothes and go to work, unpaid, for 5 whole days! I wont know what to do with myself. Well, until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Sam. I'm SOOOOO excited about going to B.G. too!! I haven't gotten to go anywhere lately. HEHE!! Something to look forward to! And, yes, I'm sure we will made a pit stop at O'Charley's, haha!

I can't wait for the weekend!!