Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I havent had a lot of time lately to write blogs. I have been trying to finish up my solo unit...this makes like my 5th week teaching solo! WOW. Luckily tomorrow I am giving my post-test...then I will start dropping classes! I am so ready. Im exhausted. It will be nice to relax once again. School is going great. Friday I will be doing my data analysis, which I am ready to complete. Then I will just need to finish up my Instructional Decision Making and my reflection. It will be great to get that completed. The twins have not been sleeping good at all for almost 3 weeks. I dont know what their problems is but it has been horrible. We have been crashing in the floor the past couple of days. My back and neck are beginning to hurt. LOL. I am going to start putting them back in their beds though...this has got to change. Their Nana said she sleeps on an air mattress between them and that they sleep in their toddler beds at her house...But from the way she talked, they wake up during the middle of the night. It seems like Emma is so thirsty at night. I dont need to be giving her milk...maybe I should try some juice or water....probably water, maybe that sugar free flavoring in it or something. I have got to do something soon. Well Im counting down the weeks till graduation. 7 weeks till graduation and 6 more weeks of student teaching! Thats not even counting all the days we are out for election, thanksgiving, and then the days I am at WKU. WOW...that cuts it down to like 5 weeks I think. IM SO EXCITED AND READY! Well I have more to post but Im going to have to do that after lunch I guess. Until then...

No comments: