Thursday, November 13, 2008

ANOTHER BLOG

13 days to go! The countdown continues. Today is my last day of school for this week. Tomorrow is the big job fair at WKU. I am hoping the rain will hold off tomorrow, I hate going to campus when it is raining. Especially when I am all dressed up! That will really stink. I have my TWS completed, therefore I really dont have anything to work on while my cooperating teacher is teaching. I cant decide what I am going to do tomorrow night. Im thinking Im going to stay in and do laundry, clean house, and get a good nights sleep for the Praxis on Saturday. Crazy Clarissa called me last night...dont really know the point of her call...she is slightly insane. Apparently I am to blame for her and Luc's problems even though I havent spoke to either of them in months...it drives her absolutely crazy that I speak to Dana, Luc's 41 year old ex-girlfriend. I think its pretty pathetic that she has to call and fuss at me for talking to Luc's girlfriend....I mean, what kind of relationship does she think they are going to have if she is blaming me for their problems? Of course, its never going to work out for them because Luc tells Dana one thing and Clarissa another. I cant help it that Dana tells me these things. Im easy to talk to...what can I say? Anyways, I still cant figure out what the point in her call was. I guess so that Id know how crappy her life is. I dont know. I honestly dont have time for her crap. Im sick of immature people and their drama. I have enough going on in my own life. Well Im off of here for a bit. I need to do a few things. Until next time...

No comments: