Monday, November 10, 2008

My Weekend

My weekend was just a normal weekend. I stayed at home all weekend. Friday night my mom brought over some Dumplins and we hung out at the house then Saturday we went over to my grandmas for supper. Sunday morning the girls went to church with my mom and I went to the grocery store. Then we all went to my gmas for lunch with the rest of the family and then we hung out at home. My landlord called me this weekend and gave me my entire month of rent back that I had already paid for 11/15 through 12/15 which was fabulous. I was only expecting about $200 back because I had to give her a 30 day notice. Plus she bought my stove for $100 so that was great! I am very excited about get my money back. Other than all that, I did laundry and cleaned house...in general I just enjoyed being HOME. This week at school I am only teaching 3rd and 4th period. I am dropping flex today thank goodness because I wasnt too excited about teaching economics. Only 15 days to go! WOW. Time is starting to fly and I am so excited. Tonight is Rachel's first season basketball game. I think the girls and I are going to go if they are feeling up to it and in a good mood. Well until next time...

No comments: