Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Day...Not Another Dollar LOL

My second night in my new house went a lot better than the first. One of the girls actually slept in their baby bed until about 5 am this morning which was fantastic. They both have a cold so that probably doesnt help their sleeping because Im sure they cant breath that good. Im going to put their humidifier in their room tonight and see if that helps any. It sure felt good to sleep in my bed...thats for sure. So today I close on my house which I am super excited about, then I have to run by my apartment and run the mop over the floor real quick then I will be officially done with that place. Hopefully I can get the keys back to my landlord this weekend and get some money back in my pocket. That would be very nice. They are hooking up my satelite today! Thank goodness because tonight is Grey's Anatomy night! I just wish they would set up an appoinment to hook up my DSL, that would be fabulous. Well today is my last day at school for this week...thank goodness. Tomorrow I am suppose to be going to WKU if I decide to attend lol. Well until next time...

No comments: