Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday

Today is Monday...the Monday before Thanksgiving, which means a short school week! It is hard to believe that I only have 6 days of student teaching left! This morning I got up and went to the health department to get a free flu shot. I was thinking that I was going to get one but I changed my mind when I saw they were giving them away for free today only. I expected that I would have to wait a long time but I got right in. Surprisingly there were quite a few people there already and it was only 7:30. This afternoon we are taking Emma and Zoie to get their Christmas pictures made. We are taking them to Nikki Wolfe. I am excited to get them made, I just hope that they are in good moods this afternoon. I also hope that is stops raining before then! It has been pouring down all morning. I am thinking about getting my picture made with them if I look descent this afternoon. If it doesnt stop raining my hair will look awful! Rachel has a ball game today against Barren Co. but I dont think I will go. Not only do I not want to see all those Barren County people but I also dont think Ill feel like it after going to get pictures made, especially with the weather like it is today.
My weekend was pretty boring. I didnt do anything exciting. Just stayed at home and caught up on some relaxation and spent time with the girls. It was nice being able to lay around and not have to worry about going anywhere. I figured we should catch up on some rest since we will be going everywhere on Thanksgiving. It is hard to believe that it is already Thanksgiving. It seems like it was just summer. WOW, time flies. Well I guess I have written enough for now. Im sure I will be writing a lot of blogs later though because I am just observing this week and next week at school. We are watching a movie today so I have nothing to do! Until next time...

No comments: