Thursday, November 6, 2008

It is almost time!


I was just calculating up my days left here and there are only 15 school days left! WOW! That is freaking fabulous. That sure makes me feel a lot better about getting up for the next couple of weeks and coming to work for NO PAY! It is hard to believe that I have finally made it to graduation. It seems like just yesterday I was packing up and heading off to Murray State...its amazing how fast time goes by and how fast things change. I never imagined my life would have turned out this way but I wouldnt change it for anything. I am happy where I am at this point in my life. Everything is falling into place and I couldnt be more blessed. I cant wait to put on that cap and gown and walk across that stage. It has been one rough, long road...and I cant wait to see what is in store for me and my family in the future. Until next time...

No comments: