Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Week

Well, another week is coming to an end...for school that is. Today is my last full week of student teaching. Next week we only come 2 days and then 4 days the next week and I am out of here! 6 MORE DAYS! I am so excited but then again I will miss being here everyday. At least I will be subbing so hopefully I will be here at the middle school a lot. I cant believe I have been here this long, now that I look back it seems like it has went so fast! I am definitely ready to make some money. That is for sure. Wednesday was my last official KTIP. Mrs. Mefford will be back the week after Thanksgiving to grade my portfolio and give me my final grade along with Coach D. I am glad that is over and it feels so good to have my teacher work sample turned in too. I need to do one more reflection for my EDU 489 class and then I will be completely finished with that class too. I guess I may write that during study period today so I can get that turned in. Mr. Fisher was suppose to observe me today but he never showed. I guess something must have came up. I havent seen him around since early this morning. Well I guess I have written enough. I am so ready to get home and get in my PJs. It is that kind of weather when I want to crawl up on the couch with my girls and snuggle in the warm house. Well, until next time..

No comments: