Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One more thought

It is so crazy how some people, who you never thought would ever come back in your life, appear out of nowhere. It is also amazing how different these people can become over just a matter of like 5 years...and when I say they are different I mean that in a positive way. Not to say they were not good people 5 years ago, but they have changed in ways that are hard to explain but I definitely think their changing is a good thing. The appearance of these people have really made me questions myself in some areas of my life. I love having a boyfriend but then again I love being single. Its nice to not have anyone to answer too. Im not going to stress over it though. Im in no hurry for anything to happen. Im young. I have other things that are first priority in my life right now. Well Until next time...

No comments: