Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Day, Another $

Today I am subbing at ACPC. I was not originally scheduled to sub so when I woke up at almost 8 o'clock this morning I figured I had the day off. Well low and behold my house phone starts ringing at 8 this morning and it was Brenda from the primary center. So I told her Id be there in about 45 minutes. I hopped in the shower real quick and got ready...threw some boots on the girls along with their coats and hats and we were out the door. Gosh there is nothing more that I hate than being called in to sub in the mornings. I hate not knowing if I have to work. Luckily I am scheduled tomorrow and Friday and then next week I am scheduled Tuesday-Friday. I was asked to sub Monday but I cant because it is time for the girls 18 month check up. At least I wont have to worry about getting called in for a week or so. Mrs. Bush had originally told me that I was going to sub for Ms. Kolzow tomorrow but unfortunately she made a mistake but she said I could come on in anyways which is great because I definitely need the money. What I would do for a full-time job...ugh. It would be so nice to have benefits and a paycheck during the summer!! Oh well, I guess Ill just have to get over it. Maybe Ill get called for an interview in Barren County before school gets out since they are the only place that has actually posted any jobs that I can apply for. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that a job becomes available in Allen County...a girl can wish cant she?? I am so ready to get home to my girls. This weekend they will be with Jon...or with his mother I guess I should say. I will miss them so much. I always dread those weekends. At least I dont have to take the Praxis this weekend so I have nothing to stress over. I need to go to church this weekend since I didnt this past weekend. Hopefully it will start to warm up a little. Im hoping Lana starts taking the girls to church on the weekends they are with them so that they can go to church every weekend. I want them to grow up going to church because I never went to church on a regular basis, just every now and then. Well, its almost time for recess which I am guessing is going to be inside. I wish it was outside because Im sure that would wear the kids out so that they would be a little calmer this afternoon. Well until next time...LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE!

No comments: