Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Update


Surprisingly I have not written a blog in a couple of days. When I sub at ACPC I dont get as much time to get on the computer as I do when Im at other schools. Friday I was the ABC room teacher so I didnt even have access to a computer. I did however read a whole book that I would suggest to anyone especially those of you from Scottsville. It is called A True Story of Murder in Kentucky. It is about the murder of Katie Autry at WKU and includes several different people from Allen County. It is very interesting because it is so close to so many people from this area. You should definitely read it. I loaned it to Sam and she read it in just one night! You cant put it down...it will definitely make you think twice about the whole crime. So Friday I did nothing out of the ordinary. I worked at ACPC then came home. My mom and step dad came out with pizza and pasta from Pizza Hut. Saturday I stayed at home with the girls until about 5ish. Then Jessica and I took them out to my moms so we could go out to eat for her birthday, which was great. We went to Outback and then we went to see the Unborn...which was really good but not nearly as scary as I had imagined. We made a quick stop by Kroger to get some juice and milk for the girls...they drink it like its going out of style these days! They are definitely not drinking as much milk which I guess is normal the older that they get. Today I have been lazy. I didnt go to church this morning unfortunately. I will have to get back into the routine next weekend. I have officially cut off all connection with Corey. He really made me mad so I am done talking to him. I cant keep doing that to myself. I deleted him and all of his friends from my facebook and myspace accounts and am officially done. I am not playing his games...I dont have the patience nor the time to mess with his immature butt. Well I would write more but I need to hop in the shower. I hope everyone has had a great weekend! I am so glad its a 3 day weekend! Yah! Until next time...

No comments: