Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF!

Well Friday is finally here! I am glad it is Friday but then again I am extremely sad! I am happy because the work week is over but I am sad because the girls go to Jon's this weekend...well I guess I should say they go to Lana's but thats another blog in itself. I also have to take the social studies Praxis tomorrow morning at 10:45. Ugh. I dread it. I especially dread the essay part of it because by the time I am done I feel like my hand may actually fall off from all the writing that I have to do. Amber is going to ride with me so at least I dont have to ride over there alone. I am going to meet her up at the bank in the morning then we are heading out rather early just incase we have a problem with parking like we did last time! Other than the Praxis I have nothing to do all weekend! I was going to go eat at O'Charleys with Kirby but then she texted me and said that Vicki couldnt watch Brooklyn so she would have to go with us so I just told her we would go next weekend or something. I mean, I love Brooklyn to death, but I was really looking forward to just a girls night out...plus I have to get up and drive to BG on Saturday morning so driving there 2 days in a row would suck. I really need to get to bed early tonight since I have to get up at 8ish in the morning. I thought there was a bball game tonight so Gina and I were going to go but of course there isnt! My mom had said there was but then she found out there isnt a game so that blows. I have no idea what Ill do now! Probably nothing since I need to get some sleep for my test tomorrow. I really wish the girls werent going to Jon's this weekend. They have been doing so good about going to bed when I lay down with them around 9 and I know as soon as they go over there I will have to start all over again with the bedtime routine as usual. I just hate that they have to go over there! I think Im just going to chill at home when I get back from the test. I think Amber and I will probably go eat afterwards then head back to Scottsville. If my mom goes to church Sunday morning I think I will join her. I am so proud of myself for getting up and going last Sunday so I definitely need to keep that up. I just wish it didnt start so early...9 am is pretty early for church service these days...most dont start till 10 or 11. So, other than the praxis and church I really have nothing to do this weekend. I need to run by the store and get a few small things, like bread, juice, and milk of course which Ill probably do tomorrow or Sunday after church.
So yesterday I worked up at the housing authority helping them finish up a grant for the library then I pretty much just kept an eye on the office for the afternoon after they all left to go to a meeting. I spent a little time talking to Tammy who works up there and she almost made me cry. She was talking about her new man and about how she has never really loved anybody until she met him even though she was married to the father of her children for nearly 16 years. She talked about how she would always have the anger towards her ex but how none of that matters anymore now that she has met someone. It was so sweet. She said the same thing would happen for me and that I would probably meet that someone when I was least expecting it. I hope that does happen but Im in no hurry for it. I am happy being single. I mean, I did like having a boyfriend but my life is so less stressful when Im single! Well I think I have definitely written enough for now. Ill probably post a couple of blogs today, considering its only 8 in the morning and I am already bored out of my mind! Until next time...

No comments: