Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday Talks: Snow Day

While I was snoozing away this morning I heard my phone vibrating because of a text message...well actually 2 new text messages. I was rather surprised since it was so early and to my surprise it was Sam and my sister messaging me to let me know that school was called off for the day! I was extremely surprised considering when I had gotten up around 3 to get a sippy cup it was not snowing or anything at all. It was nice to sleep in today but I lost a whole day of work which really stinks...and I know there will be school tomorrow when nothing has changed at all. It hasnt snowed since Monday morning and they called school off on Tuesday for what seemed to be no reason at all. I heard some of the back roads were still slick but are they magically going to be better by tomorrow considering that the temperature has not been over 30 in days? Of course not but they will have school and they should have had school today. I called Mrs. Bush to see if she needed me tomorrow and she said no. So as of right now I am not scheduled tomorrow. I got everything ready tonight incase they do call me so I guess Ill just play the waiting game in the morning. Im not getting up and getting ready thats for sure, they will just have to wait for me to get there if they call late. So, all day I was pretty lazy. I didnt leave the house until E and Z went to Jon's for their routine visit on Tuesday. I ran up town to get gas then I made a quick dash through the grocery store to pick up some juice, bananas, and cokes of course! It was the fastest trip I have ever made through the grocery store in my life I do believe. I hate grocery shopping in the winter! The loading and unloading the groceries is the worse part...it wouldnt be nearly as bad if I had a garage which I want soooooo BAD! Well I dont really have much else to say about my Tuesday. Until next time...

No comments: