Monday, January 5, 2009

Suggestion...

I forgot to mention that I want to recommend the Twilight series of books to anyone who has a passion for reading. I just finished the last book of the series, Breaking Dawn, on Saturday night and quite frankly I am sad! The books were sooo good that I am sad that I dont have anymore to read. It is a vampire romance...or at least that is how I describe it, and yes I know that may sound a little weird but they are awesome! I would suggest that you read them if you have any interest in reading at all. The books are rather lengthy...I think Breaking Dawn was over 740 pages. I started reading them on December 15th or so and I have read all four books now so that has got to prove to you that they are really good. I even bought the books because they are so good. I thought that maybe one day my girls would want to read a good book when they are older. I even saw the movie Twilight on December 28th and it was awesome. I dont think it would have been nearly as good if I had not read the book first though. Im planning on buying it when it comes out on DVD also. Im hoping that the next movie will be out soon! Anyways, just a small suggestion for those of you who like to read. Ive already got Sam and my mom hooked. Well until time...

No comments: