Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Madness: My Break is HISTORY!

My break from working is officially OVER! I had really anticipated on having the day off again since its the first day back from Christmas break...I didnt expect many teachers to call out after a 2 week break but apparently I was wrong. As I lay in bed this morning my phone rings at approximately 6:45 am. It was Mr. Pardue from the middle school so here I am, at work on this lovely Monday morning. The reason I posted this on Monday Madness is because I hate when I get called in so late in the morning. Why cant teachers call out earlier? I mean, I hate rushing, luckily last night I had prepared for this so I had my clothes laid out and my coffee ready to go but still...I will definitely be sure and lay out my stuff each night just incase because it really helps. Thank goodness for my grandparents because they came over to get the girls this morning for me. They do that when I get called so late. Without them I dont know what I would do! I would probably be late a lot lol. So, anyways. I am glad I got called in though. That means Ill have at least 6 days so far on my next check, hopefully I can get one or two more days before the 20th so I will have a really good check. Its nice to get a paycheck...I almost forgot what that feels like. Well enough of work talk. Ill write another blog later about whats been going on with me since the last time I posted. Until next time...

No comments: