Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Madness: Workin' in the wrong place!

Now, dont get me wrong because I am very thankful for the opportunity to work today but I am so mad because I am subbing at ACPC. It's not just that Im subbing here, but it is the fact that both JEBMS AND ACIC called me this morning! Why cant they ever schedule me instead of just calling me in the mornings? Ugh, it makes me so mad! I need to be subbing at those schools since they are the schools that I can work at but no...Im at the ACPC which does me no good and gives me no experience working with the middle grades students. It is very aggravating. I want to sub at those schools so bad but I hardly ever get too. At this point though, I just need to work so I will take what I can get, even if it is here at ACPC. I am glad though that Im working 4 days this week. Im sure I will get to work Thursday also which will put me at 8 days on my next check which would be absolutely fabulous! I need to make all the money I can before summer just incase I dont find a part time job! Hopefully Ill get interviewed somewhere for a full time job and Ill get hired so I dont have to stress all summer, how great would that be? I guess every teacher that just graduated and will be graduating in May will be thinking the same thing! Oh well, maybe Ill get lucky. Well Ive got to get started with supplemental time. Fun Fun! Until next time...

No comments: