Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Once again Thankful Thursday has rolled back around...my how the time flies these days! Here are a few things I am especially thankful for today.

1. My healthy, beautiful, and smart twin girls.

2. The opportunity to work today!

3. My grandma and my dad who babysit for me.

4. My health.

5. And last but not least, my family!

I will try to post a longer blog tonight if I have time but as most of us know, tonight is Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice so I may be a little busy with all of my shows...not to mention the twins which will be running wild and needing bathes! If I dont post again I hope that everybody has a great Friday tomorrow! Im sure we are all excited about the weekend...even though I will be missing my baby girls the entire weekend. Until next time...

No comments: