Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions!!!

I made a couple of New Years Resolutions this year so that I would hopefully at least follow one of them.

My first resolution is to drink 8 glasses of water a day, which I have already broken. I have been drinking some water each day but not 8 glasses. However, I do plan on working on this, maybe drinking a couple and building my way up to 8 glasses of water a day. I mean, that may not sound like a lot but to someone who never drinks water and is totally addicted to cokes...its a hard task!

My next resolution is to go to church on the Sundays that I have the girls. Well, forunately I have kept this resolution so far! I know there has only been one Sunday this year but I went to church! I am so proud of myself. I decided to make the resolution for the Sundays when I have the girls because I felt like that is one I may actually be able to keep. I may go to church when I dont have the girls but I really want them to grow up going to church.

I think those are the only two resolutions I made but I may add a few more as the year progresses...I see nothing wrong with that. Anything to make me a better person all around is great I think! Lets just hope I can get on track with my first resolution and that my second one continues to go well. Until next time...

No comments: