Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Madness: MY EX

Ugh. Well today was actually a good day minus one or two phone calls and some obnoxious text messages! First off today is Martin Luther King Day and as weird as it sounds...it is one of the holidays divided up on the custody order for E and Z. So today was Jon's holiday to get the girls from 3:30-7:30. Well when his mother brought the girls home last Thursday she didnt mention it so I figured she would call me today around lunch to ask where she needed to pick them up but she never called. I wasnt about to call them because its not my responsibility to keep up with the days that he is suppose to pick them up...he is a big boy supposedly. So I waited and waited...and never got a call and no one ever showed to pick them up. I gave Jon a call around 4:10 and surprise! He didnt know that he was suppose to have them today! Well I had done waited 40 minutes past the time he was suppose to pick them up so I wasnt going to let him come get them because according to our court order after 30 minutes he forfeits his visitation. Plus I was trying to get them to take a nap which was not successful! We end up getting into an argument and he ends up cussing me out like a dog! I was so mad! So I hang up on him and call his mother at work and let her know that he has cussed me like a dog and that if he does it again I will go back to the police or yet ANOTHER EPO because he sounded completely psycho on the phone! Then I hung up on her because I was so mad! I dont really know what the point in calling her was, but I felt like she needed to know considering he cant do anything without her anyways. A few minutes later I notice like 3 text messages on my phone from him...I didnt even know the guy had texting. Well, he apologized and said a bunch of meaningless bull crap...only because it came from him because of course nothing that he says is ever true. His mom ends up calling me after work to see if she can get the girls for an hour to visit her mother but I had just set them down to dinner so I told her she could come out to my house and visit with them so she did for about an hour. I wasnt surprised that she never said anything about her loser son because she never does. She just continues to take his side in everything even when she knows he is wrong. Oh well, I guess some things never change. Anyways, that really made me mad especially some of the things he said on the phone which I wont get into. There was one thing that he did say that really got under my skin and that was that an employee of the board of education here in Scottsville (I wont mention any names), approached him and said she was sorry about what he was going through and that he was doing a great job with the girls! Ugh, that makes me sick. How can someone feel sorry for a guy that cheats on his fiance of almost 2 years with a married woman who is almost as old as his mother when he has twin babies at home? If you knew who the woman was you wouldnt think her opinion should matter either...she's got her own problems to worry with but I guess if she condons what her own kid has done then I guess what my ex did she would condon also. And by the way, you are not a good parent if you cant keep your kids without the assist of your mother for 4 measly hours and if you cant take 10 minutes out of your day to pick up your kids and take them back home after scheduled visitation! I wish people would stop trying to make themselves out to be something that they are not! When your a loser, your a loser, plain and simple. Deal with it! Ugh. I cant take it. I take good cares of my kids...the best. I do it alone! Yes my mother may come out and visit but 95% of the time its just me and them and that is fine because I can handle it. I know that they are my responsibility and I would not trade them for anything! GROW UP! Anyways...haha...I guess that is enough of my madness for one Monday. I will try to post again tomorrow. I think I need to go watch a little tv and relax before bed! Until next time...

No comments: