Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Call

So crazy insane ex-best friend of mine called me this morning to go off on me. I just wish she would go on and get a life. I have nothing to say to her. I am finished. There is no way I could ever be friends with her again after she has acted the way she has. One day she is going to realize that I was a good friend to her...I have been there for her through her fathers death...her divorce and now look at the thanks I get. NONE! I get called all sorts of names and talked about like a dog through text messaging. How mature is she? And she had the nerve to call me immature. Wow some people amaze me. I just hate it for our friends because they will sorta be caught in the middle of this mess and I dont want to jeopardize anymore friendships. I guess if they chose to not be one of our friends because of this then I will know who my true friends are. Anyways...I may have a date this weekend. Yah! Until next time...

No comments: