Friday, September 12, 2008

ThIs WeEk

Even though this week is not officially over since it is Friday, meaning the work week is over, I wanted to write this blog to tell how great of a week this has been. Considering all of the bad things that have happened lately Id have to give this week two thumbs up. On Sunday night I was determined to wake up Monday morning and start this week off on a good note and that is exactly what I have done. And even though I didnt get back together with my boyfriend this week or win the lottery, everything has been perfect. I have had no unnecessary drama in my life, I have succeeded in taking the girls' pacificers away, and I have had a good week of teaching. I dont anticipate on the weekend dropping any unexpected bombs because my weekend plans consist of staying at home and being lazy so far. I am thankful that this has been a good week and TGIF! I am definitely ready for a break from my unpaid job. It is so exhausting. Now if only I could get the girls to sleep in tomorrow...that would be fabulous. So nothing exciting on my agenda this weekend...just ready to go home...put on some comfy clothes, make some veggie soup and relax with my two favorite people and of course my BFF as always. Until next time...

No comments: