Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Weekend

So Friday night I stayed home and did nothing. Well Saturday Chelsey comes over when she gets off work and informs me that Kelly, Corey, Calvin, and the guy that I rode with on Thursday all went down to Nashville on Friday. Sometime while they were all together they stopped to eat at Taco Bell and Corey, out of the freaking blue, whips out his cell phone and reads all of the text messages that I had sent him! He had no idea that the guy I had been hanging out with the night before was sitting at the table with him! When Chelsey told me I about died! I called him and went off. I cant believe that he would have that little respect for me...to violate my privacy and read the messages that I had sent him that were meant to be private. What a loser! Im sure the three guys he was with thought that he was being a total butt when he started reading those messages. And from what I understand nothing was even said about me to bring it up...he just brought it up. Why is he always so concerned with who I am dating also? After I called him and went off, he called both Calvin and Kelly...wanting to know who it was that I was suppose to go on a date with. I just cant understand him. But anyways, last night I said my final goodbye to him. I am finished. I am no longer answering his text messages or listening to his BS when he texts me and questions the people I am talking too supposably. I cant handle it and I wont allow him to toy with my emotions. I have too much stress in my life already. Oh and another thing...well I probably shouldnt have done this but I did and oh well...it didnt hurt anything but I checked Corey's email. Well Clarissa knew that I had done this before and I think she told Corey because he started going off about that on the phone. Then I also found out that Clarissa had mentioned the same exact guys to another one of our friends that Corey had accused me of talking to one day last week...hmmm...coincidence or not? NOT! I dont know if she gave him my passwords or what but I know she told him for sure. I cant believe she was stoop that low. I know for a fact that she went on a date with a married man and I havent called that girl to let her know, have I? No, I havent...but she is barking up the wrong tree if she doesnt think I will because I am really close to going off and telling Mrs. KELLIE PEARSON that Clarissa was at the movies with her husband on SEPTEMBER 5TH!!! I let our friendship go...if she didnt want to be my friend that was fine but there was no need in her going off and telling stuff about me...especially the stuff she knew nothing about. WHAT A FREAKING PATHETIC LOSER! HOW CAN YOU BE SOMEONE'S BFF FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS AND DO THAT IMMATURE CRAP? AND SHE HAD THE NERVE TO CALL ME IMMATURE! UGGGHHH! Well enough of that, I feel somewhat better now. Its time for bed...long week ahead of me. Until next time...

No comments: