Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend

So my weekend was absolutely fabulous...I spent it having fun with good friends. And did I mention...great food lol. There was on downfall to my weekend though and that is because my BFF has ignored my calls and my text messages all weekend. Friday afternoon she came by my house and as soon as she walked through the door she got a phone call and went on my backporch. Well I went out there and she was crying so I came back in. Then my friends got here that I was going to BG with so I went outside and told her that I was leaving. I know I probably shouldnt have left her here crying but she was crying because of her ex-husband the one that she wants to work it out with but he told her just a week ago that he was in love with his 41 year old girlfriend! I just cant stand that she gets herself so upset over him when he is such a prick! I cant talk to her about it because she doesnt want to hear what I have to say about him. Im afraid that he is going to come between us as friends when I am the one that is always there...he just uses her and upsets her and then goes about his way as usual. Last night he was at his 41 year old girlfriends house...go figure and of course she wouldnt answer when I tried to call and tell her. She hasnt even returned my calls or anything. I just dont know what to do. I guess Ill just give her space and maybe she will come around and figure out she doesnt need him because I know he will just hurt her again. He cant be trusted...he is just like my ex. No wonder they are friends. When it comes down to it I think I just need to stop worrying so much about other people...its just my nature though. I cant help it. I worry about all the people I care about and sometimes I get to involved in other people's problems. Ive been trying to not worry so much. Ive been doing better about not worrying about the one I miss so dearly. Its hard to believe that we have only been broken up for like 3 weeks. It seems like so much longer than that. I guess I just keep holding onto the idea that maybe, just maybe we will work it out and get back together. I guess only time will tell but until then I am going to keep on keepin' on. I would love for us to get back together but I cant force that to happen. Ive got enough things to worry about right now as it is so Im just going to let things happen. Until next time...

No comments: