Monday, September 8, 2008

It is OVER!

Well it is officially over forever! There is no chance of us ever working it out. I can not believe that I let myself get involved with someone so young...what was I thinking? I could smack myself I am so mad. I really enjoyed hearing another girl on his voicemail...and then I loved finding out it was a high school girl...wow, that just really topped it off. How can he not have time to date me yet he can now go out with a high school girl from the same town as me? I guess he is tired of not being the boss so I guess this is his chance too. Man, I really thought he was different but I guess I was wrong. UGHHHH! I am feeling so many mixed emotions...I am sad and I am so mad because he could move on so fast. My question is though, did he ever care about me the way he use to say he did or was it all a lie? I wouldnt take back our relationship because up until 3 weeks ago everything was perfect but if given the opportunity I would definitely change a few things I did. I am going to stop letting myself get attached. I cant handle it. I have too much stress in my life to add to it. Well its time for me to get to work for today...Until next time...

No comments: