Sunday, September 7, 2008

I mIsS hIm

I miss him so much. I just dont understand why things always have to turn out this way. I mean...I know Ive thought my past relationships were always going to need up being "the one" but this last one was different. He was the most perfect guy I have ever met. There wasnt one thing Id change about him...and then he changed. He turned into a person I did not know. I wanted to try and make it work and I still would if I was given a chance but he wasnt putting anything into the relationship. There is no way a relationship can work if both partners are not making an effort to make things work. I know he got scared but why did we have to end it? I just dont understand. I cant help but think about him all the time. I miss him so much. I miss seeing him everyday. I hope maybe things will change and we will work it out but at this point I just dont know what to think. With the way things have been going lately...my luck is predicting that it wont happen but maybe that will change. As I said on myspace..."It can't rain forever." Until next time...

No comments: