Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Thing I Forgot

I totally forgot to complain about one thing that really urked me today! As I was unpacking the girls' bag once they got home from their "so-called dad's" house I noticed that he did not send back their blue jean shorts which they wear A LOT! Anyways so I call him so tell him he forgot them and he tells me "oh I thought they were mine...so I kept them." Oh my gosh did that make me mad. I was like "they are not your shorts...they are not mine...they are theirs!" I am so sick of him saying things are either mine or his...they are the girls' things. One day he is going to realize he is a freaking idiot but who knows when that will happen. Im sure it wont be before they figure it out on their own. I mean...who does he think he is? He is only worried about himself. Then he goes on to say that I dont care about them as much as he does...bc I dont let him see them more. Well excuse me that he makes his momma do everything for him. I wont give him any extra time as long as she is doing his dirty work. Screw that. I am sick of it and I am not going to give an inch. NO MORE! I have been nice long enough and now that is out the window. Then he goes even further as to say that I accused some guy of something that I have no idea about. I dont want to put it on here for the whole world to see because then I would just be starting a rumor about myself and that would be stupid. So then I ask him if my ex-boyfriend had anything to do with this and he continues to talk smack about him. So I call my ex and let him know exactly what was said...lets just say I have a good feeling he is going to put a stop to the mouth running for sure...or at least I hope so. He wasnt too happy and he asked for his phone number so I am hoping he does something about it. He couldnt say anything about him when we were together and now that we are broken up he runs his mouth...what is up with that? I guess that goes to show that he was definitely scared of my ex when we were a couple otherwise he wouldnt have kept his mouth shut. Some people just drive me crazy. I honestly think there are those people that you can just never associate with or get along with. I try to be nice, I really do but it just doesnt work with those people. There is no way that I can ever forgive any of them for what they have done or allowed others to do to me. Its sad to say but I think things will always be chaotic between us all. Until next time..

No comments: