Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day!

Well, to start today off on a good note...my first day of teaching all of my content classes went absolutely great! I am relieved to be having a good week for once...I just hope that continues. Tomorrow is another KTIP for me so I am pretty nervous about that. It will be nice to have another one over and only 2 more to go! I cant believe how fast this semester is going by. I figured it would drag by considering Im working 40 plus hours for NOTHING! Well on a more negative note...I did not hear from him yesterday. I guess in the back of my mind I thought that maybe he would call...maybe he wouldnt want to leave things on such a bad note but guess not. Oh well...life goes on. There are definitely more fish in the sea. Maybe one day I will find my prince charming but until then I will just have enjoy the better things I have in life. Well until next time...

No comments: