Friday, September 19, 2008

I love this!

I want...
*someone who loves kids.*someone who likes it when I'm sweet.*someone that will aggravate me on a daily basis.*someone that thinks it's cute when I try to be independent.*someone that texts me to tell me they miss me & mean it.*someone that loves the little things I do for them.*someone that loves my family.*someone that doesn't mind a t-shirt night. :)*someone that loves to smile & laugh as much as I do.*someone that doesn't take me too seriously.*someone that sees the glass as half full.*someone that's happy.*someone that cares about me & doesn't have an alterior motive.*someone that will stand up for me.*someone that doesn't lie!*someone that doesn't mind if I go shopping.*someone that likes getting away every now & then.*someone that will go with me on a road trip.*someone that will hold my hand.*someone that will kiss my forehead.*someone that cares about people.*someone that loves my friends (because they're so good to me!)*someone that understands I've made a few mistakes in my past but I've regretted all of them.*someone that forgives.*someone that will hear my side of the story once in a while.*someone that enjoys late night Wal-mart trips.*someone that will take silly pictures with me.*someone that will trust me & believe that I want nothing but the BEST for them.*someone that wants a future.*someone that isn't still hung up on their ex.*someone that believes hard work is the only right way to get something.*someone that knows money isn't everything & happiness is.*someone that goes above & beyond for the people he loves.*someone to make memories with so we can tell our grandkids one day.*someone that loves me for me... No matter how silly, stubborn, crazy, or mean I am.*someone that cherishes life for the little moments.*someone that will be my truest friend.*someone to help me create my happy-ever-after.

No comments: