Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ToDaY

Today I found out when my appointment is to find out about the loan...beginning of October which is great...but then some bad news. It could take between 4 and 6 months to get it all taken care of which sucks. Looks like we will be spending Christmas in our little apartment but I guess that is okay as long as we are together and happy. Oh and then to beat it all...I discovered, not for the first time, but I did discover that all men are PIGS! Are there any normal guys out there?? HELLO. How is a guy going to call me and text me then call my BEST FRIEND and ask her to hook him up with her aunt?! Ughh, stupid people. Good thing I found out what kind of person he is now. Not saying that the text messaging was going to amount to anything but still...its better to know now than later. Ive decided that I need to find a man that is established. Well actually my friend's husband told me I should do that lol but I do think it is a great idea. Im tired of messing with these guys that are young and dumb. Well I mean, my ex was established professionally but mentally and emotionally I would have to say that he will NEVER EVER be established. Oh well though. Maybe I should stop worrying about it so much and then maybe, just maybe my prince charming will find me. I just dont know where I would even meet somebody. I mean if I meet them at a bar then what does that say lol? Well...enough of that. Well this afternoon has been quite boring...nothing to do whatsoever except wash my car and eat. Go figure. I was going to go to the Y but I just didnt feel like it. I wanted to be lazy but now that I have accomplished that I feel like I should have done something productive. I cant believe tomorrow is already Wednesday. This week is going by so fast. I am excited that I dont have to go to school tomorrow but it does suck I have to go to WKU bc I know I will be there all day. Hopefully Sam will ride with me so Im not lonely, guess I need to call her and ask her if she decided what she plans to do Friday. Well guess Im going to go back to my recliner. Until next time...

No comments: