Monday, September 15, 2008

Loan :(

I just found out that I probably wont find anything out about that loan until October. As soon as I get all the necessary paperwork together we have to make an appointment somewhere in BG and then Im sure there will be more waiting after the appointment. That really stinks but oh well. I have to do what I have to do I guess. So now I get to run errands and collect more papers for this loan after school...fun fun. Im sure it will all be worth it in the end, its just a headache now. I wish my ex would not have messed up my credit. What a mistake I made!?! Well Im just taking a break from planning...guess I better get busy so I dont have to stay after tomorrow which I am sure I will do anyway since I have 50 plus binders to grade! UGHHH!!! Well until next time...

No comments: