Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friend or Foe?

Well I discovered something very interesting last night...APPARENTLY IT IS NOT OKAY TO CARE ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS! Yes, that is right. If you care then your just being nosey and your friends then decide they dont want to be your friends. Im just going to come out and say who Im talking about...Clarissa. She had been staying over at my house a lot recently and then all of a sudden she didnt come over for like 5 days which was really strange...but then I was just thinking that maybe she had a lot of homework, etc so she was staying at home getting all of that taken care of. I know personally that I dont like to stay away home so maybe she was just ready to be at home. Well she calls me Friday afternoon on her way home from work and I ask her to stop by. I already had plans to go out to eat with some friends but I figured she may stop by and end up going with us. Well as soon as she walks through the door her cell phone rings and she answers it and goes outside to talk. As soon as that happened I knew exactly who it was because every time her ex calls she always goes outside which isnt a big deal. I could honestly care less about what they are discussing. Well I go out there to tell her something and I could see she was crying so I went back inside to do my own thing. Then my friends show up that I was going out to eat with and I honestly did not know what to do...but to be honest I was ready to go out and have some fun after the long week I had. I knew for sure that my friends did not want to wait around and listen to her all upset because that can really bring down your spirits for sure and I knew I couldnt talk to her about it because I have nothing but negative things to say about her ex and her situation because he is a total jerk. So I opened the backdoor and told her that we were leaving and I asked her if she needed anything out of the house before I locked up and she said no...so I left. Yea that may not have been the best thing to do but she doesnt ever talk to me about her ex because she knows how I feel. What was I suppose to do...sit inside and do nothing while she was outside on the phone? As soon as we left I called my other friend and asked her to check on her because she talks to her about everything.Well I didnt think much of it that night and went about my own thing. Well the next day she never would text me back so I figured she was mad because I ran off and left her on Friday. Saturday I went to hang out with some friends and on our way back I drove by Clarissa's ex's old womans house which is right up the street from me and guess what? He was there with his 41 year old girlfriend. What blows it all is that my other friend had told me that Clarissa and him were working it out so I was thinking "that sure doesnt look like he is trying to work it out." So my friend and I both try calling her and texting her and of course she wont answer because I felt like she needed to know he was there. Well she never called me back and never texted me back of course. So all day Sunday I do not hear from her...and then all day Monday even when I sent her a text right after seeing her. Finally last night I sent her a text asking why she was ignoring me and she goes completely insane. She tells me exactly what she thinks of me and has apparently thought about me for years. Goes to show who your true friends are I guess. I could not believe some of the mean and heartless stuff that she said to me. I told her to stay away from me and I deleted her number from my phone. I just cant believe she would go that crazy for nothing...and she had the nerve to say that I wasnt worried about her...then why did I call her all freaking weekend? It makes no sense. I am just amazed at how she can throw almost 10 years worth of friendship out the window. I guess she will just have to learn things the hard way. I know I was stupid for staying with my ex...I just hope that she is smarter than I was before she ends up in a bad situation. Oh well though, at least now I dont have to worry about it because according to her I am a bad friend and a bad person. Until next time...

No comments: