Sunday, September 14, 2008

Unbelievable

WOW! I guess he couldn't keep his new "boo" a secret very long...considering he went to McDonalds where my freaking sister works with her! Ugh! It makes me so sick. I think it bothers me most because he left me, a 23 year old, for a high school girl! He wanted to live the college life, what the heck is he doing with a high schooler? Then to beat it all, I had no idea the girl worked at Sonic...had never seen the girl in my life...and she brings my drink out when I went to the Sonic yesterday. I could see all those little Sonic girls looking out the window as I pulled out...Im sure she was in there talking about him and me. He is such a cute guy and he could do so much better. I just dont understand why he dont venture out and find someone at WKU. But anyways. Other than finding that out on Friday my weekend has been fabulous. Ill write more about that in a bit though. Until next time...

No comments: