Sunday, September 7, 2008

Drama

Oh my gosh! This town is completely full of nothing but drama. I just dont understand why people have to take things so seriously? And what is up with the girls in this town who continue to go back to those that do nothing but cheat on them? They go around...starting drama...when it all reality they are the one that is insane for going through the crap on a daily basis. I mean, when your insane enough to go get a copy of your boyfriends text messages printed out and you see all these girls phone numbers on there and you continue to want to be with your boyfriend you are completely out of your mind! There are more fish in the sea people...move on...find a new man...you will survive, trust me. I have been there...done that...and now I look back on that and I think about how stupid I was. Last night was just filled with too much drama...drama that I really had nothing to do with yet I was brought into the middle of it. After last night I have decided that I am not giving anymore relationship advice to anyone. If it does not effect me then oh well...who cares what happens. I mean, Ive got my own problems to deal with just like everyone else in the world so Im going to eliminate some of the stress in my life by not caring anymore. If I lose some friends on the way then so be it...they must not have been my true friends to start with. Well, until next time...

No comments: