Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008 Survey

Well, 2008 is coming to an end...so here's a survey about the year I'm leaving behind!
ALL ABOUT 2008!!

Where did you begin 2008? At Jon's house...where I lived @ the time.
What was your status by Valentine's Day? Unhappily engaged...being cheated on.
Were you in school ( anytime this year) ? yes, college
Did you have to go to the hospital? No
Did you have any encounters with the police?Yes...domestic violence.
Where did you go on vacation? No where
What did you purchase that was over $500? my car and my house
Did you know anybody who got married? Yes but I didnt go to any weddings
Did you know anybody who passed away? Yes but they werent in my family
Did you move anywhere? yes I moved twice
What sporting events did you attend? a few basketball games
What concerts shows did you go to? none
Where do you live now? In Scottsville.
Describe your birthday? I honestly cant remember what I did for my birthday so it must have not been that exciting!
What' s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008? Stand on my own two feet for once!
What has/ have been your favorite moment(s)? Realizing what an ass Jon Stovall is and will always be! haha...but every moment with my girls has been my favorite by far!
What's something you learned about your self? I dont need a man in my life.
Any new additions to your family? nope
What was your best month? July
What music will you remember 2008 by? none in particular
Made new friends? Yeah
Any regrets?Staying with Jon too long...I should have moved out earlier than April.
What do you want to change in 2009? Nothing, life is perfect now.
Overall, how would you rate this year? Probably a 10! Things got bad but then they got way better!
Have any life changes in 2008? yes, graduated from WKU
Change your hairstyle? no
Do you have a New Year' s resolution ? I have some in mind....
Did anything embarrassing? haha, Im sure I did.
Buy anything new from eBay? nope
Get married or divorced? nope
Get arrested? nope
Be honest - did you watch American Idol? Maybe a few times??
Start a new hobby? reading which is not exactly a new hobby but something I havent done in a long time!
Been snowboarding? negative.
Drank Starbucks in 2008? yes
Been naughty or nice? nice :) Always!
What are you wishing for in 2009? a full-time teaching job!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just gave you an award! Go read my blog to get it!