Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back @ JEBMS

Today I am back at JEBMS! YAH! I was suppose to sub for Mrs. Witcher...then they changed me to Coach D then by the time I got to school I was switched to Coach Wanta. So here I sit...in the gym...doing nothing until second period because he has planning first. It should be an easy day. At least I dont have to keep them quiet LOL. I would have loved to be Coach D though so I could see my little kiddos. I miss them already! HAHA. Anyways. So there is only 2 days until graduation which is still hard to believe. I am ready though. Im hoping we have a lot of fun Saturday night. Gina is sick so hopefully she will be feeling better by then. I guess Ill just wait and see. Part of me doesnt even want to go out to be honest. Id just rather come home in a way. I dont know what has gotten into me but that is all I ever want to do these days...sit at home. How boring am I? Oh well. Until next time...which Im sure will be later on today!

No comments: